2.15.2011

Nice to meet you!

Hello.
My name is Emika.
I'm an university student in JPN.
I love fashion and want to represent my feeling.



I like English but I am weak in English.
I want  you to point out the mistakes in the sentenses written by me.

                                             
                                                        

                                                       



Today,we(I and Moeko) went to cafe.talking our blog!

the girl in this photo is this blog other contributer Moeko.
 MTG @cafe in Tokyo        many drinks





4 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Your blog seems very interesting! I am looking forward to more entries!!
    Also, your English is very good!

    I love Japanese fashion and I am studying Japanese language.

    よろしくおねがいします!

    -Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not an english teacher and I'm also japanese but almost a native speaker so I'll help you out. :)

    I'm an university student in JPN.
    correction - I'm a university student in JPN.
    "a" is followed by consonant letter
    ex. I'm a graphic artist in JPN.

    I love fashion and want to represent my feeling.
    better - I love fashion and want to express my feeling or emotion.

    no speaking nihongo on your blog. Practice practice.

    -http://jnomura.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today,we(I and Moeko) went to cafe.talking our blog!
    Today we (Moeko and I) went to the cafe and talked about our blog.
    Today Moeko and I went to the cafe and discussed our blog.

    I am sure it was a very interesting conversation

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all for your comments!

    >Lenalena
    Im so happy to hear that!

    if you want to practice ur japanese here,
    you can leave comments in japanese!
    then Im happy to reply in japanese too.

    >jnomura
    thank you for telling us mistakes kindly!

    okay we definitely wont speak nihongo lol

    >m
    thank you for telling us ;) Im so happy!

    hope you enjoy reading our blog in future too!


    xoxo Moeko

    ReplyDelete